Local Operations Manager
The Operations Manager oversees all operations, both onshore and onboard their vessel. He/she reports to Segara Marine and communicates with them on a daily basis. Carry out your tasks with due care and attention as people’s lives are in your hands
The Operations Manager is responsible for the following:
- Preparing all required paperwork with Segara Marine office staff for any given cruise.
- Arranging all pre-and post-cruise guest transfers (including the Meet & Greet at the Airport) with Segara Marine office staff.
- Buying with the assistance of Segara Marine staff all supplies needed for any cruise including, but not limited to, food, non-food and beverages, engine room and other spares, stationery, First Aid supplies, etc.; all purchasing will be made with a mind to get the best price for the best quality possible.
For recruitment and HR purposes, the ideal candidate will have the following qualities.
- Friendly and flexible personality
- Trouble-shooter who enjoys the challenge of finding solutions to difficult and often unpredictable situations
- Comfortable working with deadlines
*A full list of the role and responsibilities will be discussed if you are shortlisted for the position listed above.