We are looking to hire an experienced Digital Marketing Assistant to help us shape the future and grow as a brand. If you have a great work ethic, enjoy a challenge, are flexible, and are fun to work with, then we have something for you. We would need you to be fluent in English.
Working under pressure and bringing new ideas to the table is a must. You have to be a self-starter, able to work on your tasks and daily routines with little input from the Managers.
Part of the role will include working and developing multiple brands, for Social Media as well as working to find new Partners to connect with.
If you would like to grow your career and take it to the next level then this is certainly the place for you.
- Manage all aspects of implementing and overseeing the Brands social media platforms.
- Manage and develop multiple brands
- Create all social media content across multiple platforms and brands.
- Generate visible growth on social media platforms using both organic and paid advertising strategies.
- Improve and maintain the design, UI, traffic, and content of the website.
- Preparing monthly reports on social media marketing efforts.
- Suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
- Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
- Generate leads from social media activities.
- An understanding of the following platforms, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google My Business, and YouTube.
- Performing other duties when needed.
- Work on and improve SEO for brand websites based on best practices
- Develop content ideas and strategies in line with site growth and brand awareness.
Qualifications & Required Personal Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications.
- Demonstrate problem-solving, creative thinking, and communication skills.
- Possess the ability to work alone.
- Proficient in the use of Google Analytics, Google ads, and other analytical tools for similar platforms.
- An understanding of WordPress and other web technologies
- Proficient in photo and video editing software, Adobe, Canva, etc.
- Possess a proven track record showing social media and market share growth.
- Ability to identify and understand long-term trends in data.
- Have experience working with content management systems and software such as Hootsuite, Zoho, Buffer, WordPress, Mailchimp, etc.
- Have strong project management skills.
- Ability to strategize, compile and implement a Marketing Plan.
- Excellent understanding of SEO theory, research, and implementation.