Social Media Executive
Please have a full CV and be able to provide a portfolio, if you are unable, then please do not apply. Thank you
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic social media specialist to join our creative team. You will be responsible for creating social media campaigns and the day-to-day management of Social Media properties for multiple brands. Your passion for social media as a communications tool will result in the adoption and implementation of social media best practices across all social media channels.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, a versatile creative writer, and a team player. You will be an active participant in data collection and analyses in order to consistently improve the company’s social media practices over time.
Social Media Specialist Responsibilities:
- Developing social media content plans that are consistent with the brands’ identity.
- Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
- Managing a high volume of daily social media posts.
- Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner.
- Developing and managing social influencer programs and attending social influencer events.
- Using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Zoho reports, and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the brand’s social media presence and performance.
- Preparing monthly reports on social media marketing efforts.
- Suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
- Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
- Generate leads from social media activities.
- An understanding of the following platforms, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google My Business, and YouTube.
- Performing other duties when needed.
Social Media Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field.
- 3 or more years of social media experience including planning and managing content in a corporate, or agency setting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
- Experience using various analytics software.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- A proven track record and history of social media growth, and be able to display the effects of that growth.
- Strong knowledge of Canva, or Adobe products and have a creative flair to make sure that our brands stand out.
- An ability to manage multiple brands.